For the first part of this week, I have been focusing on developing my section in Photoshop so my work is ready for the year exhibition tomorrow.
This is my section at the very start of this week:
This is the stage in which my section was before I put it into Photoshop to then start adding the textures and colours. As you can see, I have taken out the brickwork pattern (which I added from the Vectorworks palettes) so I can use a seamless texture in Photoshop to make it more realistic.
I have also taken out the photograph of the background buildings to reveal the lines I have drawn over it – I think this looks much better because when printed, the photograph was too pixel – ated and I think it distracted viewers from the actual section.