Bigger Model Progress

Today, Tammi and I decided it would be a good idea for me to make the model at a larger size, as this will enable the panel to see more of the space. We re-printed the plans at A3 and went from there with the same process as before.

IMG_5767

 

Above: A3 printed plans – ready for cutting.

IMG_5768

 

Above: Ready for foam-board.

IMG_5770

 

Above: Cutting around the plans on black foam board.

IMG_5772

 

Above: The materials I have used as “tiles”.

IMG_5781

Above: The small squares of material which act as “tiles”.

IMG_5775

 

Above: Sticking the “tiles” onto a wooden dowel so sections of it can be used for the pillars.

IMG_5782

 

Above: Building up the tiles on the floors …

IMG_5783

Above: View of all the floors with the tiles growing up through the building

I am very pleased with the progress of this model, but the real challenge will be making it relevant in the rehearsal pitch tomorrow.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s