This morning, I have spent my time printing my Timeline and assembling the box in which my book / Timeline is to be presented.
Here is a selection of materials I have collected this summer:
Above: This is the material I have decided to use to cover the base of the box – I have also painted the inside of the base and lid of the box white, to get rid of the original colour
Above: This is the material I have decided to use for the lid of the box
Above: The start of covering the box
Above: This is the final box covered with the materials I have selected
Above: A close up on the lid
Above: The inside of the covered box before sticking the concertina book inside
Above: My printed timeline as a concertina book
Above: Some of the edges of the book folded are overlapping, so some more cutting and editing is needed before I can stick it to the base and lid of the box
I am extremely pleased with the work I have achieved this morning, excellent progress through the summer tasks and I am happy with the final result of this Timeline which I will showcase on a separate post !